Thursday, March 27, 2008

Can't Decide

After more than half of my staff started the Web 2.0 Challenge, I knew I had to catch up, but just couldn't decide on a name for my blog....I even had the staff come up with names for me. I have to say they were very creative and came up with some great names; so much so that I couldn't decide. Hence....that being said, I wanted my blog to have a theme so the name had to go along with whatever I was going to blog about. At the risk of repeating myself, I made a decision (Yeah!!) to blog about my different blog themes and my inability to pick just one. So, check back often to learn about all the different ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, your quote of the song and how you make indecisiveness something I strive for -kk

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, your quote of the song and how you make indecisiveness something I strive for